|1. Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Foundation at LOI@kronhillpletkafoundation.org|
|• The LOI must include the following information:|
|1. A PDF copy of your IRS 501 (c) (3) determination letter.
2. If your organization is not a 501 (c) (3), give the name, address, telephone number and contact for your
fiscal agent or fiscal sponsor
3. General information about the mission and activities of your organization.
4. A specific project proposal of not more than 1000 words which includes:
|• Description of the project, its duration and intended results;
• Is this a request to fund a specific portion of a larger project;
• What populations will be served by this project;
• Where the funded activities will take place;
• Why this project is important at this particular time; and
• Other sources of funding.
|2. Complete an Application:|
|• If the LOI is accepted, the Application information and questions will be sent.
• Organizations are notified, and grants are normally funded each quarter.
|3. Submit a Follow Up Report: Additional support will not be considered until a follow up report has been filed.|